I saw some artichokes at the West Side Market and decided to pick them up. These 3 simple roasted artichokes make for an amazing meal!
Time ( 90 Minutes )
Serves ( 1-2 People )
Difficulty ( 2/10 )
- Chef’s Knife
- 3 Artichokes
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Halved
- 1 Lemon, Halved
- 3 tsp Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut 1.5″ off the top of the artichoke, then cut off the stem.
- Lay the artichokes stem side down, spread open the leaves slightly.
- Season with ~1 tsp of kosher salt 1 Tbsp of lemon juice & 1tbsp of olive oil & then push 2 garlic clove halves in the center.
- Wrap in 2 layers of aluminum foil.
- Place artichokes directly on wire rack. Roast in over for ~1 hour and 20 min.
- Remove from oven & foil once cooled.
- Plate with lemon wedges, season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
EAT THAT DELICIOUSNESS!