Perfect recipe for your leftover St. Patrick’s Day corned beef!
Time ( 25 Minutes )
Serves ( 2-3 People )
Difficulty ( 2/10 )
- Chef’s Knife
- 1 Iron Skillet
- 1 Spatula
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Cups Corned Beef, Finely Chopped
- 2 Cups Potatoes, Finely Chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, Minced
- Seasoned w/Salt & Pepper to Taste
Making the Hash
- Melt butter in iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and begin cook until translucent, 3-5 minutes.
- Mix in the corned beef & potatoes to the skillet. Season, then spread mixture into a thin even layer.
- Make sure to press the mixture firmly to the skillet, this will help get the hash golden brown and crispy.
- Flip the hash in sections, making sure to brown each side. Add more butter if the hash is sticking.
- Remove from heat, plate and top with fresh parsley.
- You can serve it with eggs or simply on its own.